Healthy living is our right. But we are not living healthy. It is because we deliberately ignore health tips. Laziness does not allow us to practice health techniques. Read the following basic healthy living fundamentals.
Healthy living is an art and science. Keep fit with simple techniques
Life is not merely being alive, but being well lived.
One should eat to live and not to live to eat.Yoga and meditation makes you physically fit, mentally alert and morally upright
To keep fit and healthy understand the impact of the diseases on health – prerequisite of healthy living fundamentals
Diseases like diabetics, hypertension and cancer are hereditary. They are transmitted through genes. They are transmitted to generations. Prevent these silent killers through simple techniques.
Common disease become fatal because of Ignorance and lack of knowledge. The disease itself is not fatal. Acne, pelvic pain are common and curable. Diabetes and hypertension are dangerous. Prevent them in advance. Attack of killer disease like malaria and rabbis can be avoided with certain preventive techniques.
Habits play with health. Non smokers and non alcoholics often are healthier than smokers and alcoholics. Bad food habits like oily and stuffed fry food cause obesity and end up in cholesterol problems
- Cold and cough are Common diseases. If neglected in early stages, they become dangerous disease like pneumonia or swine flu.
- Acne is common between 18 to 30 years in both men and women. Do not worry. There are home remedies for acne
- Nails indicate human health condition. Medical experts will observe nails and identify disease.
- Hernia is a skin disorder and common in both men and women. It is a silent volcano. Prevent it’s eruption.
- Osteoporosis is also called bone fracture. It is common in old age. Calcium deficiency is the cause for frequent fractures at old age . Surgery is risky for bone fracture for seniors. Little care while walking and weight bearing exercises will reduce the risk bone fractures.
- Pelvic Pain indicates normal function of reproductive organs. It is common in women and vanishes after some time
- Menorrhagia is bleeding from Uterus and common in women. It is women’s health issue. Educate women of this common problem. Do not complicate.
- Mastitis is a unusual hardness and pain in the breasts. Do not worry.
- Leucorrhoea also known as Leukorrhea is a whitish discharge from the vagina due to inflammation. Noting to be anxious.
- Gonorrhea is sexually transmitted disease. Avoid illegal sex and prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
- Diabetes, hypertension and cancer are silent Killers. They look normal and not dangerous in its early stages. Frequent thirst, excess urination, tiredness with insignificant work are symptoms. Do not neglect these small details. If you have a family history of these diseases, consult your family physician often and take advise. They are silent killers
- Mesothelioma is a cancerous disease due to excess asbestos exposure. Some countries banned asbestos industries. The asbestos settlements are very huge and the payments for such diseases are called structured settlements
- Hypertension is due to irregular blood pressure. Many times it is genetic. Bad habits like smoking, drinking blow them up. Obesity is another cause for high blood pressure.
- Avoid cancer risks with controlled diet. What to eat and what not for cancer? Any organ in the body may develop cancerous cells, breast, colon, blood cells, throat, rectal., lung cancer. The list is big.
- Diabetes is definitely dangerous. Type 1 diabetes also known as juvenile diabetes does not produce insulin. Cause may be genetic or exposure to viruses. It can not be prevented. Type 2 diabetes is resistant to insulin or produce insufficient insulin. The cause may be obesity, expose to virus for longer periods. Live with diabetes in 4 simple ways
Adventurous travelers often neglect carrying health protecting kits like mosquito nets. Healthy living fundamentals reminds them to take necessary precaution to save themselves from killer disease.
- Bio terrorism is spreading dangerous disease to masses through virus and bacteria. Anthrax is one such disease. The bacteria called Bacillus anthracisis used as biological attack and the bacteria is spread through Anthrax.
- Conspicuous lesions on tablets causes Leishmaniasis, a killer disease
- Leptospirosis is bacterial disease and gain entrance through direct infected urine. Pet owners, people who work on sewage are the targets.
- Loa Loa parasite is responsible for the killer disease, Loiasis.
- River Blindness also known as Onchocerciasis is an epidemic and spreads through immigrants.
- Rabies spreads through saliva of infected domestic animals. The pet owner identify the infected domestic animals through their behavior changes like – release excess saliva through mouth or foaming of mouth or paralysis, and behavioral changes (shyness). Timely anti dose injection will save the patient from coma or death.
- Rocky mountain fever and caused by tick and found rampant in rocky mountains
- Deer fly or rabbit bytes cause Tularemia fever through skin contact with infected animals.
- Trypanosomiasis a vector-borne parasitic disease and commonly known as sleeping sickness. Found in the years 1896,1906 and 1970 as an epidemic. Countries effected were Uganda, and Congo Basin in Africa
- Yellow fever causes Jaundice. Mosquito spread yellow fever,
Follow these popular and authorized websites and blogs further on information.
A to Z common diseases: Detailed information on common illness, the symptoms, the cause and treatment
Disease by Wikipedia: Wikipedia is a place for completed information on any subject. Disease – Wikipedia is all about disease, history and information
Silent killer diseases: Many authorized medical portals offer valuable information on silent killers like high blood pressure, diabetes and cancer. Medicine net is one such. This portal have information on common disease, silent killers, healthy living basics
World Health Organization: Latest information on anything related to medicines, disease, research work, latest developments on vaccines. They have info. on anything connected with international public health. Established on 7 April 1948 with its headquartered in Geneva .
Read few scholarly articles on hereditary diseases and understand the present trends about diseases and conditions
Read what other experts say about healthy living fundamentals
‘Well seek‘ blog in an article, on ‘rediscover the 5 fundamentals of healthy living’ emphasizes that protein rich fiber food is the real food that energies the body. Intake of water at regular intervals saves humans from dehydration. Timely and regular sound sleep revitalizes the day. Without movement, we become sedentary and regular excises improves quality of health. Last but not least is controlled breath at all levels will improve productivity, creativity.
In another article by web md about 4 steps on healthy life style emphasis the importance of positive attitude towards life.
Irish cancer society says that healthy food always reduces cancer risk
Healthy living is our right – Ignorance is not an excuse
Do not be stubborn and live in ignorance. Use your diligence and integrity and follow healthy living fundamentals. There is a chance to prevent people from the attack of dangerous diseases that start as common disease and turnout to be deadly.
There are reasons why everyone should know about diseases. It helps to prevent humans in advance before the disease become fatal.
Stress free living is healthy living
Take care of hypertension, diabetics, heart diseases and cancer, you are half way through healthy living. If any one wanted to make adventurous trips, mountaineering and spend time outside on a holiday must be aware of killer disease. If people wanted stress free life and healthy living should know about bad effects of oily foods and obesity. Why neglect to known information on health, when it is available in plenty. Education about health information fundamentals helps to avoid ill health.