Will amazon top priced products have market potential?
Amazon have high priced products in their stores in many categories. Amazon have expensive watches with a 6 figure price tag. This watch ‘Patek Philippe Nautilus Moon Phase Blue Striped Dial Steel Watch 5712/1A-001’ is priced at $101,000.00 while writing this article.
Do you believe that a fine art collection costs anyway around $2500 to $25000. This navigating painting below costs around $33,200.00 from ArtBarcs.
How an affiliate can promote these high priced products?
High priced products earn huge commissions to the affiliate. But how to promote them?
- Be truthful while promoting these products.
- Buy these products yourself and then give your views. it will pay off.
- Other wise do a extensive research about the product an give users your opinion.
- Inform technical information, customer support and pricing information. Try to give all possible leads where they can buy the product at lesser price or where are deals and offers. A small price difference for the same product matter.
High Priced products in 2020
- Virtual reality products: Online gamers require virtual reality headsets. In a study by statista, gaming industry in increasing in Asia Pacific region. In Asia pacific alone there were over 1.5 billion video gamers in 2020. So there is huge potential for VR headsets like Oculus Quest 2, Sony PlayStation VR.,Valve Index, HTC Vive Cosmos
- Drones: Drone services started in military region and expanded to everyday use like door delivery of consumables. Imagine the potential of drone business. They are costly drone to the tune of 150 thousand dollars. DJI Inspire 2 drone costs $6,000, Xactsense MAX-8 costs $20,000, Airborne Drones Vanguard cots $45,000.
- 3D printers: 3D printers are used in many industries. They are used in aerospace. Aircraft equipments manufactured using 3D printing technology reduces the weight of aircraft considerably. 3d printing technology is used in high end engineering, fashion design and many other areas. 3D printer will cost anything around Rs.20000 to Rs.50000.
Who will buy most expensive items?
Middle class people find it difficult to buy these costly products. Even rich and elite people will think twice before buying these products. But statistics says that there are 46.8 million millionaires worldwide. They hold a revenue of $158.3 trillion.. They can buy them.
Passion is another reason why people buy expensive items. Sports lovers like to buy products that are signed by the sport’s personality. The high valued sports memorabilia ever sold are
- Hank Aaron’s 755th Home Run Ball – $650,000: The ball hit by Hank Aaron’s 755th sold for an amount of $650,000 in an auction. . That is the credibility sports persons have in the minds of their fans. He stood as the champion of 1957 world cup an d holds the records – All-Star (21) and All-Star Game Selections (25). He hit the last of his 755 home runs in July 1976, at Milwaukee’s County Stadium. That base ball of Hank was sold for a fee of $650,000. Sports Memora 20 years later
- Babe Ruth’s Jersey : Babe Ruth the base ball player hit his 500th home run in 1933. His Jersey was at auction for more than $1m (£746,000)
- FA Cup: An anonymous buyer owned the Football Association Challenge Cup also called FA cup for a fabulous amount of- $956,000. Soccer is a old english game played first time in the year 1871-72. One of their 4 trophies was sold for the above amount.
- Muhammad Ali’s gloves: The gloves of this american boxer was sold at 1,1 million dollars at his 70th birthday. Ali used these gloves in 1965 in the fight against Floyd Patterson. The proud owner of these gloves was UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta.
List of unbelievable purchases of celebrities:
- The helmet used in “Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back”, by the actor David Prowse in sold for $898,420.
- e bay is a great auction place for celebrity items. John Schneider, the actor in “The Dukes of Hazzard,” used General Lee 1969 Charger, was auctioned at $9,900,500 on eBay in 2007.
- Famous actress Kate Winslet wore a dress in “Titanic”. This dress was sold for $330,000 in 2012.
- The jewellery collection of Elizabeth Taylor’s was sold for $116 million, a record amount in 2011
Other categories priced high includes, Horse saddles. bicycles, telescopes, speciality camera lenses. generators, hot tubs, swimming pools jewellery, expensive fashion products, expensive luggages, paintings and fine art, expensive televisions, expensive lighting materials.
Why people prefer amazon shopping
- Amazon products cater to all sections of people. Products are available to middle class people to Hi-Fi groups. Their product list is as low as 12 million products under their own head and when added other sellers list, it reaches 350 million products. Unbelievable.
- Amazon is a trust worthy shopping portal: Amazon shopping is safe nd secure. It has a powerful payment gateway and your personal and financial information is safe. Never they use the personal information in open market place. Read their verified seller details before purchasing.
- Amazon online shopping portals exit in 14 countries and other courity visitors are directed to the nearest shopping portal.
- Amazon enjoys Lion’s revenue share in markets: It is a public limited company with global presence and with around 560 thousand employees. Amazon total revenue as on 2019 is 280 million+ through online sales. They have small and medium scale business in around 130 countries.
- Amazon other business channels: Amazon develops individual websites, They have software development centers. They have dedicated customer care center that works around he clock. Amazon web services (AWS) is an on-demand cloud computing platforms works on pay-as-you-go basis.
To conclude the points of this article
There are many products in amazon stores with unbelievable prices and there are buyers also. There are people who are crazy about celebrities used products like cricket bats, baseballs, trophies and trousers. Even the signature of celebrities have demand. There are real products like diamond, jewellery, cars, furniture with high price tag which middle class can not even dream. There is market demand for these products and they enjoy a major revenue share in business circles.