Which one is the best Laptop : HP- Dell – Asus – 15.6″ inch Intel 10th Gen i3 – A comparison
2 in 1 laptop is the best choice between desktop and tablet pc’s. Laptops are sleek where as desktops are heavy. Tablets pc’s have small screens and sometimes inconvenient to eyes. All laptops does not have touch screen facility but 2 in 1 have touch screen feature. HP (Hewlett-Packard), Dell, Asus are popular brands and we compare HP, Dell and Aues in this post.
- O S – Windows 10
- Brand – HP
- Model -15-dy1076nr
- Dimensions 20 x 11 x 3 inches
- Weight 4.8 Pounds
- HP Laptop 15. 6″ HD LED Touch Display
- Color – Silver
- Intel UHD graphics
- Maximum Resolution – 1366 x 768
- Memory – 256GB SSD; 8GB DDR4 SDRAM; 3.6 GHz
- Intel Core i5-1035G1; Quad-core; 10th Gen
- Touch Screen: Voice command
- O S – Windows 10 Home
- Wireless Communication Technology Wi-Fi
- Brand Dell
- Series Dell inspiron 3000 Laptop
- Intel 10th Gen Dual Core i3-1005G1 Processor (1.2GHz, up to 3.4GHz, 4MB cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 128GB Solid State Drive, 1TB HDD, Intel UHD Graphics
- 15.6 inch Touchscreen HD (1366 x 768) Display
- Intel 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.1, Webcam, HDMI, RJ-45
- 2 × USB-Type-A 3.0, 1 × USB Type-A 2.0, Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- Product Laptop
- Keyboard: Voice command
- O S – Windows 10 Home
- Wireless Communication Technology Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Brand ASUS
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920×1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 CPU (6M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
How to rate a 2 in 1 laptop?
Laptops are rated on the following parameters.
- Reviews: from the buyers will be an litmus test to choose a brand among products with same specification
- Design: There will be slight or broad difference in the design of each model and brand. The design carry few point while comparing brands
- Support an warranty: This plays a prominent role. If the manufacturer assure 100% support for the product during and after warranty period, the product is ideal.
- Battery life: The more battery life the more time you can use laptop. For critical work environment or for long travels battery life counts while choosing the brand. HP battery lives long.
- Buyers look for new feature for every upgrade product. Innovations carry weight while selecting a product in the comparison tables. Dell out beats innovative features, and better processor. Asus is a good choice for gaming.
Lap top mag evaluated 12 brands of 2 in 1 laptops on above parameters and chose HP as their choice. HP overall score on evaluation (86/100).
There might be great number of good brands of 2 in 1 laptops in the market, when it comes to selecting brand to buy, budget is the major constraint. When anyone wants to buy a product they must consider
- budget: Every purchase plan depends on budget. We have make a wise decision depending on the allotted or allowable budget. There are 2 in 1 laptops ranging from 1800$ to $400. Depending on the budget the features differ.
- size: People live sleek and low weight, movable laptops, Laptops are mainly useful to frequent travellers. They prefer a laptop that fits their bag and easy to carry
- storage: storage depends on how much you store.
- ram:again this parameter is important. People who use extensive graphics require more of ram
- operating system: every one look for latest operating system on their laptops.
Popular laptop brands :
- HP: Oldest brand in computer manufacturing industry, Their range of laptops suits to every budget. They offer a warranty for 3 years. Slim built laptops.
- Dell: Dell is the best laptop for the reasons that they have excellent after sale support, with in budgets, professional design, durability. Their inspiron series are best sold laptops today. Their other brands are XPS and Alienware
- Asus: is a company with their own mother boards for their laptops. They are budget friendly and affordable to common man. If people are looking for under $399 laptop the choice is Asus. ASUS ZenBook 13 is their best choice with long battery life and wider screen.
- Samsung: Samsung’s concentration is on smart phone rather than on laptops and tablets. They have a huge customer base for smart phone but not for laptops. Their laptops still have classic design and poor battery. Their laptops in demand ard are Galaxy note books, Notebook 9, Notebook Odyssey, and Notebook Flash and chrome books
- Microsoft: Microsoft is a very old company established in 1975. They are experts in software operating system. The windows 10 is their latest software OS. They developed the laptops around their own OS . The names that are famous in their laptop series are Surface Go, Surface Pro 4 , Surface Book 2 and Pro 7 is the latest. With excellent battery backup.
- MSI: Micro-star international are manufacturers of e sports and gaming brand laptops, established in the year 1996
- Acer: This chinese laptop is much in demand because they are affordable for small budgets. They have largest market share among laptops. The draw backs are poor support, lack of warranty terms.
- Lenovo: A beijing based manufacturers established in 1984. Their laptop brands are mainly useful to business people with intense work environment.
- Apple: Top brand in the world. It is a luxury brand with flawless operating system. The disadvantages are non upgradable RAM, not useful for gaming and higher price tag Source: https://www.globalbrandsmagazine.com/top-laptop-brands-in-the-world/
Reviews on 2 in 1 laptops at amazon:
Amazon does not like to snap shot any information on to external web pages and blogs. They have reviews on their own product display pages and the only way to read their product review by real time purchaser is to visit their site and read the reviews. Their are many external review sites on laptops
- Cnet: Their service team work around the clock all days on reviews, buying guides among other platforms like news, They answer specific questions. They review virtually any topic .
- The Verge: They are review experts on smart phones, computers, laptops and tablets. They test the product themselves and release the review with their own choice or recommendation.
- Gadget.ndtv.com: New Delhi Television, popular as NDTV entertaining people for more than a quarter century. , Started in 1988 by Radhika Roy and Prannoy Roy, a pioneer in India’s news television and digital journalism. They review all products including mobile and laptops
Why reviews are important for an online purchase
Review are very important to both manufacturers and for buyers. Manufacturers gives more and more necessary information to the customers and thus increase their sale potential. The customers will evaluate the product on reading reviews to make a purchase. Even for an off line purchase we tend to enquire about a product that we would like to purchase from friends to make sure that we are making the right decision. Review develop trust among customers. But customers should be careful to read reviews from authentic sources and compare information from two or three sources before a decision. Critical reviews help manufacturers to improve their products. Review offer a chain reaction between businessmen and shoppers and new products emerge with innovative features.