The walk through baby gate is made from solid sleek steel, and it can keep little kids safe indoor.
Pressure fit,adjusted by 4 flexible bolts, do not need drilling, easy install,can protect wall and stair railing, easy to remove when necessary.
Automatic close indoor gates, free hands and save times. Open from both 2 sides, never confuse and easy use.
Can be used in doorways, hallways and stairs.
When use for cylindrical stairs need to buy U type bolt, the U type bolt is not included in our box.
Fit mounted width:
24.0-76.38 in/61-184 cm
Baby safety gate + Extension parts + 4 adjustable bolts + Installation manual.
This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents, please never leave child unattended.
Do not use this gate at top of stairs.
- 【Double-sided Auto Close】Pressure mounted baby gate will closes automatically when handle released, open from both sides. No need to worry about forgetting to lock the extra narrow baby gate.
- 【Durable Design】Our auto close metal baby gate makes from sleek steel,which is larger diameter and more durable. Makes the tall walk through baby gate enough sturdy to bear the impact of 80 pounds! This pet gate is excellent way limit your pets access to some parts of your home or keep your baby safe, while maintaining a modern appearance match with your decor. It’s perfect for your home!
- 【Multi Use】Safety gate for stairs, doorways and Hallways to stop babies, child or pets climb over. Fits small or wide openings, from 24.2 inch to 76.38 inch, just choose the size you need after measure the place you are going to install.
- 【Wall Protection】Hardware mounting and 4 wall cups are included to protect your wall. This tension baby gate pressure mounts easily by using tension knobs to secure the gate in place. Ideal for a variety of room openings or stairs measuring 24.2″ to 76.38″ wide, and it is 30.7″ high.
- 【Easy to Install 】Pressure mounted baby safety gate without drilling, 5 minutes installation, please don’t cut the elastic rope until the indicator turn to green and please don’t cut the rope before you successfully intall the gate between the opening. If you have any problems when install, feel free to contact us.