Read this review this article if you decided to buy a 2 in 1 laptop and trying to choose the best one. Here under are 5 popular 2 in 1 laptops that many product review sites recommended. Read these features of those products and decide your buy decision. Want to know more about 2 in 1 laptops? Go to all about laptops
Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD touch screen Display. AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile Processor. Radeon Vega 8 for fast video and photo editing. HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs
- Windows 10 operating system for more security from viruses and hacking treats.
- Privacy shutter for webcam when not in use.
- Active pen for online screen notes. Mobile friendly features.
- Long lasting battery life for 10 hours of battery life. Recharge 80% in one hour with amazing technology
- Thin and light
- Budget price tag
- Peppy productivity performance
- Solid and crisp display.
- Solid and snappy keyboard,
- Fast-charging support and USB-C support, Flexibility of a Yoga laptop
- Fingerprint sensor and webcam shutter
- Long lasting battery life
- Silent and noise free fan under heavier workloads
- Decent number of ports. responsive touch screen
- Great CPU performance
- Fast NVMe SSD
- strong wireless network connection speeds
- Nvidia graphics
- Dim display at 250 units
- Graphics performance not satisfactory and disappointing
- Little heavy for frequent travellers.
- Doesn’t use USB-C charger
- Boot time slow
- Processor sleep issues, dim screen, shallow keyboard
- Weak speakers with low volume
- Short battery life, Dim display
- A bit heavy for a laptop
- Battery won’t last through a workday
Dell Inspiron 15.6″ 2 in 1 Full HD 1920×1080 Touchscreen Laptop
- 7th gen Intel dual core i5-7200U mobile processor with turbo boost technology.
- Display is with a wider screen HD 15.6″ with backlit keyboard to work in dim environments.
- 8GB system memory to run high end photographic applications.
- High volume hard disk , 1TB can store large amount of photos, videos and music.
- Flip fold design at 360° helps presentations to audience easy
- MaxxAudio Weighs 3.64 lbs. and measures 0.7″.
- It has a thin built-in HD webcam. HDMI output and bluetooth interface
- Vibrant and crisp 4K display
- Flexible 2-in-1 design
- Premium aluminum materials
- Short battery life from 4K version
- Shallow keyboard
- Display could be brighter
The Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 has a vivid 4K display and slim design, but those take a toll on the laptop’s battery life.
HP Envy X360, 15.6″ FHD IPS Touchscreen, 2019 Flagship 2 in 1 Laptop
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U: AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U Processor, 2.0GHz Base Frequency, up to 3.60GHz, 6 MB Smartcache
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM
- 256GB PCle Solid State Drive
- HP Envy X360 15: 15.6″ Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) IPS Touchscreen
- WLED Display
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics Integrated
- USB 3.1 one prot, HDMI one port, Type-C 2 ports
- Headphone/microphone Combo Jacks, one microSD Media Card Reader
- Preloaded windows 10 home 64 bit
- Built-in FHD IR Webcam, 802.11ac (2×2), Bluetooth 4.2
- Backlit Keyboard, Windows Ink
- 10.5 Hours Battery Life
- Affordable prices
- Stylish design and lightweight
- Sharp, attractive visuals
- Good performance
- Wobbly hinge
- Very dim screen
- Low battery life
- Below-average battery life
- Mixed usability
The HP Envy x360 is an affordable, 15-inch 2-in-1 that looks nice but suffers from a lackluster screen.
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen 15″ inch 2 in 1 Laptop
- Samsung notebook offers S Pen, a small unique feature. This pen need no charging. You can write text, draw diagrams, paint as well. The S pen have handwriting recognition function. Convert notes to text, sketches into diagrams.
- The notebook 9 pen is sleek, stylish, and versatile. It is a true 2 in 1 laptop means works as laptop and tablet with touch screen and keyboard options.
- Battery power lasts for 15 hours without compromising on productivity.
- Intel 8th generation i7 processor. 512 GB SSD. Active Pen also detects 4, 096 levels of pressure for exceptional precision.
- Dual 5W speakers suits perfect audio to movies, music and shows. Brightness – 350nit.(Outdoor Mode – 500nit)
- Lightweight chassis
- Fingerprint reader and IR camera
- Precision trackpad
- Smart Select gif tool makes it incredibly easy to make your own gifs
- S Pen is a good stylus
- It’s super light
- Antiquated, boring design
- Proprietary charging port takes up space when a second Type-C port could have been put in its place
- Inconvenient S Pen holster placement
- Short battery life
- Lots of bloatware
- Feels like a cheap plastic computer
LG gram Laptop – 15.6″ Full HD
- Ultra-light weight laptop weighing just under 2. 5 lbs.
- Long-lasting 72Wh Battery for up to 21. 5 hours* Battery Life (*Mobile mark 2014 standard)
- 15. 6 inch Full HD IPS Display w/Ultra-Slim Bezel
- 8GB RAM & 256 SSD
- Intel Core i5-(8th Generation – 8265U) Processor
- Windows home 10
- Backlit keyboard
- An ultra-portable machine weighing just 1kg
- Speedy processing power
- Superb battery life
- 256GB storage isn’t plentiful
- Some might expect a dedicated GPU at this price
Best 2 in 1 as reviewed by others
Best Value: Microsoft surface go
Best Chromebook: Asus chromebook flip C434
Best Detachable 2-in-1: Microsoft surface pro 6
Best 15-inch: HP Spectre x360
Best 14-inch: Lenovo yoga C930
Best Design: HP spectre folio
Laptop Mag voted for HP spectre z360 as the best 2 in 1 model among others mentioned above
Let me explain desktop, laptop and tablet pcs. Let me also explain the difference between laptop and revolutionary 2 in 1 laptop. If you want to switch from desk top to 2 in 1 laptop this paragraph will explain the functionality of 2 in 1 laptops. Computer revolution started from largest main frames to smallest tablet personal computers.
Main frame computers
They occupy very large volume of space with low computing capabilities. IBM and ICL computers come under this category.
They are personal and business computers. They are not mobile. You can not carry them on travel. They are much smaller than main frames but bigger than laptops. and powerful in functionality.
Laptops address mobility for travellers with smaller keyboards. They look sleek and thin. They are useful to use in bedrooms and on easy chairs.
They are touch screen personal computers with virtual keyboards. They are light weight computers and useful for long traveller. As they have all capabilities of a laptops they can be used as laptops.
2 in 1 laptops
Customer demands to have both laptops and tablets functions in one unit. That is 2 in 1 laptop.
Why a 2 in 1 laptop?
They are rhin, featherweight and hard to break. These 2 in 1 laptops relieve you from back and shoulders pain. Thanks to the Intel® Core™ M processor.
A 2-in-1 laptop is also called as 2 in 1 pc, 2 in 1 tablet, 2-in-1 detachable, laplet, tabtop, laptop tablet, or simply 2-in-1. It is a portable computer that has features of both tablets and laptops. .These are convertibles and hybrids computers. They have all the features of a tablets and laptops.
Where to buy 2 in 1 Laptops
There many outlets to buy laptops . Amazon portal have impressive number of brands from different countries. It is fun filled experience shopping on Amazon. One can also buy from the their brand portals. The advantage of shopping portals are variety of brands at one place with attractive offers. High security payment ways safeguards your money. Today shopping sphere people prefer online shopping portals to save money and time by visiting retail shops. The famous brands are HP, Acer, Lenovo, Samsung, LG, Aues, Google. In india one can try Flipkart to buy Acer Aspire 3 Celeron Dual Core – (2 GB/500 GB HDD/Linux) A315-33 Laptop. For other brands Indians can try amazon indian portal.