Fisher & Paykel has been designing products since 1934 and has grown into a global company operating in 50 countries and manufacturing in the USA, Mexico, Italy, Thailand and New Zealand. Their design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. Their legacy is about looking to the future while ensuring products developed today are aligned to the fundamental principles of sustainable design. They are committed to ongoing research and development. Their culture is one of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with their customers and respect our planet.
- Choice of wash programmes
- Pitch adjustable folding tines
- 163° F temperature in final rinse
- Easy to use, primary and secondary (concealed) control panels with single touch programming
- Intelligent load sensing for optimum performance