Acne a Common Disease Can Be Cured With Home Remedies
Do not be Panicky about Common Disease – Acne
Knowledge and understanding about simple common disease acne will help you keep away from tension and stress and you will have a chance to prevent pimples. Acne is not dangerous, if identified early and if you understand the symptoms and cause you can skip medication and rigorous treatment. Human body will always send signals of upcoming disease called symptoms. You can analyze the symptoms if you have knowledge about the disease. You need not be a quailed doctor to understand general health conditions. Only thing is you must study and understand what why and how of a disease. This is a part of the general awareness and you may save medical expenses.
Acne: Common disease, acne is common in young male and female. Women and men worry about acne and make the situation worst. The conditions become worst because of developed stress. Conditions become worse when they try to rub or rip of the acne bubbles on their own. They do this because they lack information on acne and they want to get rid of the pimples as they look ugly on face.
What is Acne:
When oil glands at the base of hair follicles come to life they show up on the face, in general on the skin called acne. It commonly occurs during puberty or adult age when the glands are stimulated by male hormones produced by the adrenal glands of both males and females.
Men and women worry about acne because they leave scars, pimples on the face. Over a period of time the pimples normally vanish themselves from the face. Pimples van be classified into white heads, black heads, pa-pules, pustules, nodules and cysts. Acne may occur during the age group of 11 to 30 years.
Acne can become worse in
- Menstrual cycle
- Anxiety and stress
- Hot and humid climates
- Oil based makeup
- Greasy hair
- Squeezing of Pimples is a bad habit. It be negatively effect removing pimples from the face.
Suggested Home Remedies:
- Clean Acne gently with backing soda mix that contains a mixture of baking soda (two tablespoons), cinnamon powder (one tea spoon) and mix it with half lemon juice and honey (5 tablespoons). Clean the face after 5 minutes. Alternatively apply a paste of baking soda and water and rinse the face with clean water after 5 minutes.
- Mix cooked oatmeal with lemon juice and honey and apply the paste on the pimple. Leave it for half an hour and clean the face. Do it once a week. The oatmeal will absorb excess oil in the pimple and prevent spreading.
- Apply Fullers Earth also called (burada matti) with rose or sandal water and apply on acne spores and leave it half an hour and wash face.
- Apply daily using toothpaste to acne and wash after sometime. This is the easiest remedy.
- Apply tea tree oil which is antiseptic in natures and cleans the pimple area and helps improves skin. Many other methods do help cleaning acne. All these treatments are for initial stages of acne. For severe and advanced stages of acne consult a doctor and take advice.
Suggested Readings: Facts About Acne / Home remedies for Acne