11. Do you know that every one loses 80 hairs a day while bathing, while rolling on pillows while sleeping. You lose more hair while combing because your pull your hair.
12. Do you know that 1000 different bacterial live on our skin which helps developing immunity. The bacteria on the skin is not the same in two people have the same combination.
13. Do you know that the bones will be fused together from the childhood to adult in the growth process and approximately 350 bones will end up to 206 during this process.
14. Do you know that our stomach have got a lining and we get new stomach lining every alternate day because the strong digestive acids will digest the stomach lining too.
15. Do You Know that there are 300 billion stars in the galaxy and surprisingly the human body is made up 7 octillion atoms. An octillion is 1 followed by 27 zeros.
16. Do You Know that the atoms during big bang 14 billions years ago and atoms in the human body are same of same composition.
17. Do you Know that super computer – Titan from USA and the super computer – Tianhe-2 from China ( the latest news from China) performs 33,860 trillion calculations per second whereas our 3 pound brain performs 38,000 trillion operations per second. (little evidence here)
18. Do You Know a human child requires 37.6 mb of male DNA and it means one ejaculation sees the transfer of 1,500 terabytes of information.
19. Do you know that Your body produces 25 million new cells each second. Every 13 seconds, you produce more cells than there are people in the United States.
20. Do you know that Along with the five traditional senses of sound, sight, touch, smell and taste, humans have 15 “other senses.” These include balance, temperature, pain and time as well as internal senses for suffocation, thirst, and fullness.