Disease and Conditions from Information Providers
Prevent Health hazards by understanding disease and conditions
Disease and Conditions is what we neglect in our daily routine. Health is wealth and wealth is happiness. Health Care is much neglected by busy humans in this stress filled world. Uneven food habits, irregular sleep, lack of knowledge about common disease, silent killers and killer disease is hurting human general health and well being. If you understand the symptoms, cause and cure of any disease. you can prevent them from deadly attack. For example common disease like acne ( women most worried about) can be prevented by simple home remedies, silent killers like hypertension and diabetes can be prevented by disciplined and regular walking, less intake of salt, sweet and avoiding irregular fatty food habits. General cleanliness of your house hold and surroundings can prevent attack of killer disease like Rabies and yellow fever – we neglect. Know your health condition and learn about the most common disease, silent killers and silent killers and get rid of their attack. We try to give the cause, symptoms and cure for all diseases and the useful resources like real time news feed, research information, blog news and much more.
Working for Health
WHO is the authority for health within the United Nations. Who is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
Common Disease – Killer Disease – Silent Killers -Well Informed is Well Protected
The above common disease are not dangerous and curable. If you understand the symptoms and cause of these disease you can prevent them from becoming serious. With simple diagnosis and timely treatment they are curable. Stress, age and changes in the body and environment causes these common disease. Many other disease can be categories as common disease or Common infectious disease and to name few
- Cholera: Contaminated water causes this disease and very common in the Indian subcontinent, Russia, and sub-Saharan Africa. It affects the the intestines with the bacterium Vi brio Cholera. Main symptom is copious diarrhea. Severe symptoms will be vomiting and leg cramps. In its severe form, cholera can cause death by dehydration. An estimated 200,000 cases are reported to WHO annually.
- cryptosporidiosis: A parasite that spreads across the contaminated water source found in the United States and the rest of the world. Diarrhea, stomach cramps, an upset stomach, and slight fever are the symptoms of this disease
- Dengue: Dengue fever is the bite of the Aedes aegypti mosquito and according to an estimate 50 million people are attacked by this mosquito bite. Dengue fever is found in Asia and Africa in the recent years. Dengue fever in its mild form affects infants and young children, with non specific illness, in older children and adults the symptoms will be moderate with high fever, severe headaches, muscle and joint pains, and rash. When dengue is severe causes circulatory failure.
- Hepatitis A – B – C: Hepatitis is a liver disease and caused by hepatitis virus. There are three forms of hepatitis A-B-C. This disease is spread through fecal-oral route or by ingestion of contaminated water or food. Symptoms of hepatitis is fever, fatigue, jaundice, and dark urine. Protection of this disease is through vaccination. The severe form of hepatitis called hepatitis B results in jaundice, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain; hepatitis B can cause liver cancer.
- HIV-AIDS: Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, or AIDS was first reported in 1981 and AIDS virus was discovered by Dr. Robert Gallo, a researcher at the National Cancer Institute, and Luc Montagnier of the Pasteur Institute, France. This virus destroys the immunity system of a human body leaving him defenseless against diseases. Even small illness like common cough and cold can not be defended and leads to serious problems and death.
Be ware of these disease. They are very very dangerous. They are many a times hereditary and unnoticeable for years. They stay dormant for years and they are treats to life before you notice. They are more predominant with age and regular medical and clinical check up with help you notice them. Killer disease are hypertension, diabetes. Cancer of all types, colon, breast, lung, blood, asbestos cancers and are deadly. Other silent killers may include
- Measles: Measles is seen rarely because of availability of vaccine in developed countries and still seen in devloping countries because of lackk orf sufficient vaccine. In 2006 30 million cases of Measles have been reported killing half a million people.Common complications are diarrhea, pneumonia, and ear infections. Symptoms include high fever, coughing, and a maculo-papular rash.
- Meningitis: Meningitis is a bacterial or viral infection and infects spinal cord. Bacterial meningitis is more severe than viral meningitis and and damages brain causing hearing loss, and learning disabilities. Few cases are fatal Symptoms include severe headache, fever, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, delirium, photophobia, and a stiff neck.
- Pneumonia: Mycoplasma bacteria or streptococcus bacterial causes Pneumonia infection. The bacteria remains dormant in the body for many days or years till the person becomes weak and the immunity system is lowered with another disease. There are two types of pneumonia, Streptococcal pneumonia and Mycoplasmal pneumonia.
- Rotavirus: It is a viral disease caused by gastroenteritis worldwide. Children die every year in developing countries and the number is around 600,000 children each year, Symptoms include vomiting, watery diarrhea, fever, and abdominal pain.
- Shigellosis: Poor sanitation where the Shigella bacteria develops kills many people every year around the world. Bacillary dysentery, or shigellosis symptoms include diarrhea with bloody stool, vomiting, and abdominal cramps.
- Strep Throat: Streptococcus bacteria causes the disease and millions of cases are reported every year. Symptoms include a sore throat, fever, headache, fatigue, and nausea.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis disease is due to TB bacteria which lives in the l causing chest pain, bad cough. Blood phlegm is found while coughing with other symptoms like fatigue, weight loss, appetite loss, chills, fever, and night sweats.
- Typhoid : Typhoid fever spread through infected food or water. Symptoms include a sudden and sustained fever, severe headache, nausea, severe appetite loss, constipation, and sometimes diarrhea.
Killer disease are Very dangerous and spreads through animals, flies. Environmental hazards, lack of cleanliness, epidemic and through household pets like dogs are the cause for these disease.. Symptoms will be mild to severe. Causes will be identifiable, cure is possible with proper attention and care.
- Schistosomiasis: This disease is a parasitic disease that is endemic in many developing countries. Fluke Warm eggs cause the symptoms which include rash and itchiness soon after becoming infected, followed by fever, chills, coughing, and muscle ache.
Common Children Disease:
Hand, foot and mouth disease / Scarlet fever / Three-day-fever / ‘Fifth’ diseaseWhooping cough / Chickenpox
Senior citizens suffer certain discomforts like
- Skin and Hair loss
- Oral and dental
- General problems
The heart, a muscle about the size of a fist, is one of the hardest working organs in our bodies. Over the course of an average life span, it beats about two and a half billion times without ever taking a break.
- e medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Health Professional Council
- Cancer Victory Garden
- Diabetes Information