MIKESRX Diaper Rash Ointment and Skin Protectant:
MIKESRX Diaper Rash Ointment and Skin Protectant was strategically formulated to help relieve diaper rash, skin irritations, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, itching, and fistula site drainage or leakage. MIKESRX diaper rash helps heal rashes and reduces irritation.
• Made with certified organic ingredients
• Relieves discomfort and itching
• Protects skin and draws away moisture
• Helps to seal out wetness
• Helps to protect skin
Made with 20.6% Zinc Oxide and 0.44% Menthol works as an external analgesic, anti-itch skin protectant and anorectal astringent, this maximum strength ointment helps calm irritations, acts as a moisture barrier to prevent irritation and acts as a skin protectant that helps seal out wetness
Skin protectant that helps seal out wetness to help protect and heal skin irritations. Prevents associated diaper dermatitis caused by urine, diarrhea or stools, excessive perspiration and irritations due to itching.
Warnings: For exclusively external use only. Do not use on deep puncture wounds, infections or lacerations.
- DIAPER OINTMENT: Relieves diaper rash and skin irritations in a natural, safe, and effective way leaving skin healed and dry.
- MULTIPLE USES: Helps treat and protect against diaper rash, skin irritations, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, itching, and fistula site drainage or leakage.
- NATURAL CARE: Our naturally formulated baby ointment is 100% free from parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, SLS and is not tested on animals.
- SKIN PROTECTANT: Acts as a moisture barrier sealing out wetness to effectively protect against diaper dermatitis caused by urine, diarrhea or stools and excessive perspiration and irritations due to itching.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Made with certified organic ingredients enhanced with 20.6% Zinc Oxide and 0.44% Menthol to work as an external analgesic, anti-itch skin protectant, and anorectal astringent.
- DIRECTIONS FOR DIAPER RASH: Change wet or soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- DIRECTIONS FOR GENERAL SKIN IRRITATIONS: Cleanse and dry the impacted area. Apply a thin layer of ointment to reddened or irritated skin daily until condition improves.
- SAFELY REMOVABLE: The ointment is easily removed with baby oil or mineral oil when necessary.