If you have an infant or toddler, you probably know what diaper rash looks like. Red, bumpy, chafed skin is no fun for babies or their parents! A+D Original Ointment for diaper rash is a smart addition to your collection of baby skincare products. Safe to use at every diaper change, it’s easy to apply and gentle on tender bottoms. A+D ointment helps prevent diaper rash by forming a protective barrier to help seal out wetness. It is also useful on your own skin and lips to provide soothing relief to chapped and chafed skin. Indications: Stop Use Indications: This product is for external use only. When using this product do not get it in your eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use A+D on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Health Concern: A+D helps treat and prevent diaper rash. It helps temporarily protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. A+D temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips. A+D protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: A+D Original Ointment is a top choice among baby diaper rash products recommended by pediatricians
- TREATS AND PREVENTS DIAPER RASH: Lanolin and petrolatum combine to help seal out wetness and prevent diaper rash for your precious baby
- PROTECTS BABY’S DELICATE SKIN: A+D Original Ointment temporarily protects the skin of your infant or toddler from wetness and helps to relieve the discomfort of chapped, chafed, and cracked skin
- EASY TO APPLY: You don’t need an applicator or spatula to apply A+D Original Ointment. This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly
- RELIEVES YOUR CHAPPED SKIN AND LIPS: Not just for babies with diaper rash, A+D Original Ointment with lanolin can also be used to protect your chafed skin and lips, too